Patient comfort is one of the key factors that can alter a patient's willingness to comply with treatment recommendations. We created IV Hoody to help patients feel warm and comfortable while they undergo their infusion treatments. This patent pending medical jacket helps to overcome the discomfort and help patients feel better while getting better and helps the clinic to save time, increase patient satisfaction, and provides another revenue stream for the clinic.
From the patient to the provider, IV Hoody creates an overflow of benefits to everyone along the way.
Here are some reasons why medical clinics are choosing IV Hoody:
Spend less time grabbing blankets or rolling up sleeves, and more time connecting and building relationships with your patients.
• Save time as you no longer need to manage blankets, heat packs, and other devices to keep your patients warm.
• Checking blood pressure? Simply unzip the arms and receive full arm access, no more time spent rolling up sleeves or removing arms from jackets– it’s a small detail, but it really adds up.
• Save time finding a strong vein. With the air activated heat packs, patients can come into the clinic with a pack warming their arms. This helps dilate their veins making it easier and faster for nurses to find the best vein for infusion. Less time poking and more time dripping.
Your medical team's time is valuable. Each moment of interaction with a nurse can either make it or break it for a new patient. IV Hoody cuts out the need to tend to these small details and enables more time to be spent on patient care.
Clinics are jumping at the chance to be one of the first to carry IV Hoody. With a minimum order clinics can customize their order with their brand colors and logos on their custom IV Hoody.
Depending on the individual clinic’s goal, implementation can be streamlined through various different options including:
• Selling branded hoodys online. Medical clinics control the retail price of the IV Hoodys, branded or not branded. If your medical clinic already has an established e-shop for supplements, for example, adding the option to purchase an IV Hoody is an excellent additional revenue source.
• Adding them as new patient sign-up upgrades
• Providing them as gifts to staff members/patients that are doing well in their treatment journey.
Each option varies from clinic to clinic, but there is an implementation process for every medical clinic's goal.
Whether patients require infusions for wellness or for chronic disease management, being warm and comfortable enhances their experience and the perception of the overall service.
It’s simple, if patients are comfortable and like their experience at your clinic they’ll come back.
Leveraging your businesses benefits your clinic and happy patients are more willing to refer others as well.
Going through infusions can be a difficult process for any patient, especially if they require constant infusions to treat chronic illnesses. Knowing that their medical clinic thought about the patients’ experience, trust is encouraged within the exchange of the provider and patient.
IV Hoody was created by a patient for patients. With a unified goal of providing the best care for your patients we know that even just the smallest touch of care can make a difference in their lives. Introduce IV Hoody into your clinic and let's help everyone Drip in Warmth & Comfort.
Lugging around blankets, heating pads, and various other items to stay warm during infusions can be cumbersome and tiring. With the innovative IV Hoody, you can ditch the pack mule mentality and embrace a lighter, more comfortable experience during your medical treatments. Keep reading to learn how IV Hoody simplifies your life and keeps you cozy throughout your infusions.